Tuesday, January 16, 2007

YTL: Is it about to jump?

In the morning session, YTL-WA & YTL-WB have gained 28 & 20 sen to close at RM4.04 & RM2.66. The mother share, YTL has gained 5 sen only to close at RM6.95. YTL-WA & YTL-WB's exercise prices are RM2.75 & RM4.23, respectively. YTL-WA & YTL-WB have always traded at a discount to the mother share (see the table below).


Nevertheless, the 2 warrants have broken above their respective ascending triangles (see Chart 1 & 2 below). Does this mean that the mother share, YTL will follow suit (see Chart 3)?


Chart 1: YTL-WA's daily chart as at Jan 15


Chart 2: YTL-WB's daily chart as at Jan 15


Chart 3: YTL's daily chart as at Jan 15

1 comment:

Phil said...

Bought YTL @6.95 this morning, but my dealer told me to clear it at 7.00, and I listened to him.

I am feeling sad now. I wish you are my dealer.