Wednesday, November 04, 2015

Tienwah: Recovery may begin

 In May, I have noted that Tienwah's bottom-line had worsened. Nonetheless I maintained my view that the stock is at a level that one can begin slow accumulation. That's consistent with my April post where I noted that the sweet spot to buy was nearing. See Chart 1.

 
Chart 1: Tienwah's monthly chart as at Nov 4, 2015_3.00pm (Source: Share Investors) 
 
I just discovered that the stock has broken above its intermediate downtrend line. See Chart 2. This may not be the begin of the next upleg but it is a confirmation of a bottom. In the event of weakness ahead, you can accumulate more of the stock at RM1.65-1.75.


Chart 2: Tienwah's weekly chart as at Nov 4, 2015_3.00pm (Source: Share Investors) 

Note: 
In addition to the disclaimer in the preamble to my blog, I hereby confirm that I do not have any relevant interest in, or any interest in the acquisition or disposal of, Tienwah.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

STOCK MARKET UPDATES:-
The best swing trade newsletter thing related to the newsletters and other important details about share market is that it helps individuals to learn about all details and accordingly help in fixing the right stock picks newsletter share deal. It is important to put the money in right stock market newsletter place else thigs are not believed to work in proper direction. There are many around found to help you with suitable market newsletter solutions.