Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Studying Quarterly Result Announcement

Today I have posted my first instructional video on YouTube. This video deals with how I study quarterly result announcements on Bursa Malaysia. The quick study of quarterly results is one of the most time-consuming works that I carry out in order to filter out stocks that have outstanding performance or very poor performance. This way I would be able to make a BUY call or a SELL call as soon as possible.

The link to the video is here. I hope you would find it useful. As always, I appreciate any suggestion you may have for future improvement.




2 comments:

lai said...

hi alex,

it wouls be informative if u can show us how u calculate CAGR, ROE etc...

thanks. keep it up!

Alex Lu said...

Hi lai,

In the next video, I will add in more "things" to look out for. CAGR & ROE may come later.