Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Ulicorp: A silent performer!

Almost a year ago, I posted on the breakout of a Cup-with-handle formation for Ulicorp (here). I was expecting the stock to charge up to RM1.40 & possibly RM1.70.

After that posting, I forgot about the stock until one of my clients told me about it. Looking at the chart, I think the stock has run its course (using the retracement distance and the advance made). In term of valuation, Ulicorp- closed at RM3.84 - is now trading at a PER of 22 times (based on FY2014 EPS of 17.58 sen). Its PB ratio is 2.4 times (based on NTA od RM1.59 as at 31/3/2015). Finally, its DY at 1% is nothing to shout about.

If you were lucky enough to get into this stock, this is a good time to harvest your investment.


Chart: Ulicorp's monthly chart as at June 24, 2015 (Source: ShareInvestor.com)

Note:
In addition to the disclaimer in the preamble to my blog, I hereby confirm that I do not have any relevant interest in, or any interest in the acquisition or disposal of, ULICorp.

No comments: