Monday, March 27, 2017

Technical Analysis Can Be Useful!

Last night, I'd spotted the breakdown of the accelerated uptrend line by Annjoo (at RM2.55). I saved up the chart and sent it off to my clients. Those who were quick enough to sell off this morning, can look forward to buying back at the support at RM2.15, RM2.00 or RM1.85.


Chart: Annjoo's daily chart as at Mar 24, 2017 (Source: Kenanga)

This post serves to make the point that we all should learn about technical analysis. You just can't leave technical analysis to your remisier who happened to look at the chart of your stocks. Technical analysis is fairly easy to learn. You can start off with the Basics of Technical Analysis by Investopedia and then move on to Chart School by Stockcharts.

Note:

I hereby confirm that I do not have any direct interest in the security or securities mentioned in this post. However, I could have an indirect interest in the security or securities mentioned as some of my clients may have an interest in the acquisition or disposal of the aforementioned security or securities. As investor, you should fully research any security before making an investment decision.

1 comment:

WooBee said...

Thanks Alex for the learning tools